For more han half a century Waukesha Cheny-Burrell
has been a leader in the design,manufacturing and application of
external circumferenlist piston (ECP) style, rotary positive
displacement pumps. Waukesba Cherry-Bunell PD pumps are in service
around the world in food, dairy,canning, bakery, beverage and
pharmaceutical processing, as well as difficult chemical and
Users of Waukesha Cherry- Burrell
PD pumps benefit from decades of continuing product improvement.
Steady advances in design, metallurgy and fabrication techniques
have yielded progressively higher levels of performance arid service
With upto 500 psi pressure capability, the range of
rotatory positive displacement pumps that we offer is widely used in
food, diary, canning, bakery, beverages and pharmaceutical
processing as well as chemical and industrial applications. It is
suitable for low and high viscosity fluids as well as non
lubricating and abrasive fluids.Sanitation Features
- 316 stainless steel body, cover and shaft
- Easy disassembly for COP cleaning
- 'High strength 17-4 PH shafts and hex cover nuts lor higher
- Stainless steel gear case.
- Stainless steel bearing retainers.
- Bearing isolators protect bearings from contamination.
- Body retaining screws.
- Steel-It paint.
- Single wing rotors lor minimum damage of parliculales,
- Jacketed or vented covers.
- Rectangular flange inlet tor high viscosity products.
- Tru-Fit"close coupled pump design.
- 200 psi pressure capability
- No bearing in product zone
- Easy to install or convert single o-ring to mechanical seals
- Interchangeable installation dimensions
- Non-galling Alloy 88 rotors
- Remanufacturing / 1 & A
- Bi-directional flow
- 3- way mounting of gear case
- Upper or lower shaft
- Handles low and high viscosity, abrasive & non-lubricating
- Easy to convert to 4 different seal configurations
- Interchangeable installation dimensions with U 2 and UL